Monday, June 2, 2008

guilt

I've been really tired a lot lately.

I think it's because, since I've been back from India, I've had some trouble reconciling my work with my life...or my life with my work...regardless, while those things seemed to work together perfectly well before, suddenly they aren't, and I'm not sleeping as much as I used to? or working more? or just busier?

all this to say...I have had a hard time getting through my workdays several times over the past few weeks. and when coffee just doesn't seem to cut it anymore, or just isn't quite as satisfying as it used to be, I switch to...

...candy. which is HIGHLY satisfying in so many ways.

but...

...I...just don't feel like eating candy every day is making things better. and...it's increasing my guilty feelings.

so...

that's all I wanted to say. (with an empty butterfinger wrapper sitting next to me.)

No comments: