1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. The first question you would ask Jesus in an interview.
2. A tall, dark, and reasonably not unattractive man you thought was going to be a monk shows up at your door with flowers and asks you on a date. Rejection #48,752?
3. Obama vs. FDR. Who wins your vote?
4. Why aren’t you Catholic yet?
5. One book you couldn’t live without if you only had one book for the rest of your life.
1. I would ask Jesus for very explicit instructions on exactly how I am to serve Him and other people...a play-by-play would be nice. Then He would say "yeah right, sucka."
2. No, rejection number 4 or so. And I would say, "Reeeally?? Well, I don't think it would really work out...God will probably make you happier than I ever could."
3. Obama is alive, and I love him, so he wins.
4. Because the Catholic church is a bit too patriarchal and institutionalized for my liking. But I really, really do like lots of things about Catholicism, and I certainly do like lots of Catholics. For now, I am satisfied with having adopted some of the great theology, traditions, and social teachings of Catholics. yeah??
5. What a terrible existence that would be! But if that were the case, I would have to say...the Bible.