Monday, May 19, 2008

the tragic thing about springtime...

…is that, after being shut in for the last several months because it has been SO COLD for SO LONG, it’s absolutely beautiful outside…

…and I find myself being shut in by necessity, as my allergies are maybe worse than ever.

tragic!

I have embarked on a new (hopefully more natural) regimen that a little bird prescribed to me: eating local honey every day (supposedly increases my immunity to local allergens) and using a neti pot. If you don’t know what that is, I suggest that you look it up, because it’s kind of weird and I don’t feel like describing it.

So, that’s what I’m doing for my natural remedy…and…eating lots of things like Claritin, Mucinex, and Sudafed PE Sinus Headache. (sigh.) :) until my natural remedy starts working. Hopefully, soon, I will be able to open the doors and windows and play in the park…

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I couldn't find anything about the 'neti pot...' What is it?