Sunday, April 13, 2008

culture junkie?

I am worried about the toilet in our hotel here in Delhi. It is making really scary noises.

nothing else is really new...our time in Delhi has been a bit different because we're focusing most of our time on interviews rather than hanging out in the community. but it's a nice change of pace.

I feel like I'm finally settling into India life and and Indian sleeping schedule (I'm not waking up at 4 a.m. anymore), and it's almost time to come home. But I think I'm ready. I miss Molly and the 'partment and my friends, and toilet paper and processed food. ;)

and, Mom, I'm feeling MUCH better. so much better. no more delhi belly.

1 comment:

va55 said...

Sara,
I am SO GLAD you are better!

What is the travel schedule for your return to KC?

Looking forward to seeing you. :)

Love, Mom